STAADpro features state of the art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element (FEM) and dynamic analysis capabilities. From model generation, analysis and design to visualization and result verification STAADpro is the professional first choice.
STAADpro was developed by practicing engineers around the globe. It has evolved over 20 years and meets the requirements of ISO 9001 certification.
STAADpro has building codes for most countries including US, Britain, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Norway, Finland, Sweden, India, China, Euro Zone, Japan, Denmark and Holland.
STAAD-III, the world's most powerful and popular structural analysis and design software is in use across the globe since 1980. Now it is available in the form of STAAD.Pro which consists of STAAD + STARDYNE +FEMkit + VisualDraw. STAAD.Pro is a comprehensive, general purpose software for integrated structural analysis and design.
STAAD.Pro may be utilized for analyzing and designing practically all types of structures: buildings, bridges, towers, transportation, industrial and utility structures.
STAAD.Pro implements the most modern technologies in today's Computer-Aided-Engineering.
It unifies leading-edge graphics and visualization techniques with proven and time tested analysis and design. A live, unified database provides seamless integration across all mission critical application from concept design/analysis to detail design, simulation and visualization.
- "Concurrent Engineering" based user environment for model development, analysis, design, visualization and verification.
- Object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphic model generation.
- Pull down menus, floating toolbars, tool tip help.
- Flexible Zoom and multiple views.
- Isometric and perspective views 3D shapes.
- Built-in Command File Editor.
- Simple Command Language.
- Graphics/Text input generation.
- State-of-the-art Graphical Pre and Post Processor.
- Rectangular/Cylindrical Coordinate Systems.
- Joint, Member/Element, Mesh Generation with flexible user-controlled numbering.
- Efficient algorithm minimizes disk space requirements.
- FPS, Metric or SI units.
- Presentation quality printer plots of Geometry and Results as part of run output.
- Compatible with Win95/98/NT
- On-line manual and context sensitive help